Fitzgerald Field House
Constructed in 1951, this multi-purpose athletic facility was dedicated to Rufus Fitzgerald, past chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh. The Fitzgerald Field House is primarily used by several Varsity Athletics sports teams for training and competitions, but is shared with Sports Clubs and the Department of Intramurals and Recreation. Departmental programming at the Field House includes Open Recreation hours of the indoor track and squash courts as well as Intramural Sports games such as volleyball. Facility Reservations requests for the Fitzgerald Field House are accepted and may be submitted to the Intramurals and Recreation office.
View Fitzgerald Field House in a larger map
Allequippa St & Darragh St Pittsburgh, PA 15213